Our Belleville spring washers are in particular suitable for apps requiring high spring rates in restricted space – they will occupy only a fraction of the compressed height space of a established wire spring. Belleville washers may be stacked in varying sequences (parallel and/or series) accordingly supplying a lot of load-carrying possibilities. High carbon steel elements will carry out well in most standard applications, specially where resistance to corrosion is not an issue.
- Brand: Associated Spring Raymond
- High Carbon Steel Spring Commercial 1074, Certified to ASTM-A684
- Dry to the Touch Oil Finish
- Highly Magnetic
- Set Removed to Maintain Loads Over Time
- Maximum Operating Temperature of 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
ReviewsSee all customer reviews…