Electrolux ICON Wall Ovens are as smart and purposeful as they are refined and tasteful With intellectual features such as Wave-Touch controls that activate with the touch of a finger and the particular performance of CustomConvect Convection Technology
- Amazon Sales Rank: #758497 in Major Appliances
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Electrolux
- Dimensions: 29.25″ h x 30.00″ w x 24.63″ l, 148.50 pounds
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
7 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Poor reliability, extremely poor customer support
Update after the repair:
We found a different authorized repair company and they did a fine job. Of late, we have taken to doing a lot of bread making and baking and this is working out great! The Grand Marnier Souffle turned out perfect and so did the various artisan breads.
The biggest advantage is the smooth gliding racks. It is such a great feature.
The 3rd digit in the temperature display on my Electrolux Icon Designer E30EW75GSS2 failed with few of the segments not lighting up within 4 months of it being purchased and installed. Stuff can fail and I wasn’t concerned about that. But, then I saw the other review which seems to point to the same issue and that got me worried. This could be a sign of design issue. But, that is not the main concern either for me today. Very poor product support trumps poor reliability of the products. I have 2 other Electrolux Icon appliances at home and now I am very worried. Prospective buyers – BEWARE!!!
I reported the issue to Electrolux Icon and it is yet to be fixed, but the entire process is terrible. This are the problems I have encountered so far:
1. Called Electrolux and they promised to ask a local franchise of Mr Appliance to do the warranty support. They promised to provide the reference number to them. Called Mr Appliance and they didn’t have the info from Electrolux. I had to give it to them.
2. The technician visited the house, removed two screws and tried to remove the control panel. It wouldn’t budge. He just put the screws back and said he has to order a new panel which will typically come in 3-5 days.
3. Called on the 5th day to find out the status and they promised to return my call with status. Never did.
5. Called Electrolux on day-10. They put me on hold to talk to Mr Appliance. They promised that the technician will call me back by next morning. They never did.
6. Called Electrolux on day-12. They ordered the panel to be shipped to me directly overnight. I asked them to send me an email with tracking details and call me and schedule an appointment for installation. They said that they can’t do that as they don’t have access to the tracking details and the call center handles in-bound calls. After few requests to talk to the supervisor, they agreed to call me.
7. Replacement part arrived next day promptly – first promise kept by them. But no one called to schedule an appointment as yet.
See all 1 customer reviews…